We’re leaving the hospital and I actually suspect Ashtyn won’t be inpatient at Seattle Children’s Hospital again. We are walking away with way more happy memories than sad because of all the wonderful people who work there. Thank you! We have big plans for the night and are going to start celebrating her birthday immediately. We’re going to pick up food from her favorite Thai restaurant, get a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream cake, and hang out at the apartment watching football and playing games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anniversary
It was 6 years ago today Ashtyn was admitted into the hospital and told she had acute undifferentiated leukemia, the rarest form of leukemi...
-
My friends daughter interviewed Ashtyn for a paper she had to write. I thought I’d share: Questions for Ashtyn: 1. What type of cancer ...
-
Before going home tomorrow, I need to write about our main man in Seattle, Ashtyn’s oncologist Dr. Adam Lamble! Adam is not only brilliant b...
-
The medical field amazes me with how much is understood despite how complicated and intricate the body is. For the last several days someth...

No comments:
Post a Comment